- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Mountain Valley Honey’s Kamahi Honey
- 6 Large Parsnips, chopped into long strips
- 5 Cloves Garlic, peeled
- 1 Onion, diced
- 750ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- Salt + Pepper to season
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, mix olive oil and honey in a pot and heat slowly until runny. Place parsnips and garlic in large mixing bowl and coat with the honey mixture and salt and pepper. Place on a lined baking tray and cook for 45 minutes or until golden.
- In a large sauce pan, add a dash of olive oil and add onions. Cook until soft and fragment. Add Vegetable stock and coconut. Add roasted Parsnips and garlic and bring to boil. Turn off the heat. Using a stick blender, blend into a smooth consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with Toasted Sourdough and Parsley.