We dispatch orders within 24 hours of payment being received for orders received between 9am Monday and Friday, excluding public holidays and subject to availability of stock and other considerations.
Orders made during the weekend or a public holiday will be sent during the next working day.
Target Delivery Times
Delivery can take 2 – 4 working days for most addresses but rural (non-urban) delivery can take up to 3 – 6 working days to arrive.
We send orders to New Zealand addresses via PostHaste Couriers.
Delivery can take 2 – 10 working days depending on the chosen shipping method and your specific location.
We send orders to addresses outside New Zealand via NZ Post.
New Zealand delivery prices are as follows:
- Orders up to 3kg – $6.00
- Orders 3kg – 18kg – $12.00
- Non-urban addresses will incur an extra $6.00 delivery fee
Shipping prices will vary depending on the size of your order and your shipping address location. You can get a shipping estimate by adding products to your cart and clicking ‘Calculate Shipping’ in the total section of the ‘Shopping Cart‘ page.
International Export Restrictions
International customers need to be aware of the import rules for their own country before making an order.
- Australia: The importing limit is 10kg in most Australian states and territories. Honey CANNOT be imported into WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
- European Union: Honey can be imported at a total of 2kg per person.
- United Kingdom: Honey can be imported at a total of 2kg per person. For example, if addressed to ‘Andrew James’, we can send a total of 2kg of honey in that parcel. However, if it’s addressed to ‘Andrew and Lily James’, we can send a total of 4kg of honey. We recommend only sending 2kgs at a time.
- Mexico: Honey CANNOT be imported.
We advise you to research the honey importing rules and regulations of the country you are wanting to send honey to before purchasing our honey. We will not take any responsibility if your country does not accept our honey.
Products we CANNOT send internationally:
- Our Bakers Honey, as it has been heated to separate it from the wax and does not meet export standards.
- Our glass jars, as they are too fragile and weigh heavier which can add a lot of cost to an international freight cost.
If you would like to send our honey overseas, we are happy to get a quote from NZ Post for you and arrange to send parcels around the world to your nearest and dearest.